Sunday, September 5, 2010

On the way back home...home?

It's been a long time since the last entry. Way too long. Many people have come, many have left. So many things have happened... And now, while I'm waiting to take the plane to Rome, I have suddenly felt this need, this urge to grab a pen and spill it all out. This year cannot fade away, I say to myself. It cannot become just one more year among a crowd of nameless years, undistinguished. It will not be fair. I'm already starting to feel the unreality of it, as if it had not been more than an unusually long dream, fading away as the sun rises... Just like a big parenthesis in my life, a bubble of feelings which seem to have never taken place in real life.

So, once again, I raise my pen. Against oblivion, against time. This year should always stay alive, somewhere...

Come with me Toto, it's time to move on again. Let's pay homage this wonderful dream called Vulcanus in Japan 09-10, and to all the people who took place in it...

No comments: